Stay tuned for more information about our 2018 Prom Boutique.
JSLB PROM BOUTIQUE – SPRING 2018
The JSLB Prom Boutique is our organization’s signature service project each year. Our members collect dress donations, as well as, accessories and create a beautiful boutique for girls to shop for the dress of their dreams!
Our 7th annual Prom Boutique will be held on March 17th, 2018 this year and Junior and Senior ladies in schools in Beaufort, Jasper and Hampton counties are invited to come and pick up a dress for absolutely FREE. There are racks and racks of beautiful dresses to choose from and our members act as their personal stylists, just as you would have in a boutique. They are also able to shop for bracelets, necklaces, earrings, shawls and clutches to round out their look.
It’s heartwarming to watch young ladies leave with enormous smiles on their faces, knowing that this was their only opportunity to select a dress and attend the ever-important prom. We once had a woman tell us we were fairy godmothers!
How Can You Help?
Do you have a formal or party dress hanging in the back of your closet? Consider donating it to the Junior Service League of Beaufort’s Prom Boutique.
Dresses and accessories are needed for the event. JSLB will accept new or gently used long and short dresses in all sizes and accessories, such as earrings, necklaces, bracelets, shawls and handbags. Dresses must be clean and have no visible tears or stains.
Where Can I Donate?
2018 Donation Locations:
- The Beaufort Sound- 206 Sea Island Parkway, Suite 31 on Lady’s Island (Located in Tidewatch)
- Sugarbelle- 906 Boundary Street in Beaufort
- Sew Beaufort- 35 Parris Island Gateway E in Beaufort (Located inside Amazing Rentals)
- Savvy Apple- 1724 Ribaut Road in Port Royal
- Amazing Event Rentals- 352 Argent Boulevard in Hardeeville
- Lux ~ A Medical Spa- 350 Fording Island Rd, Suite 101 in Bluffton
- Pink Magazine- 37 New Orleans Rd, #M on Hilton Head Island
If you any additional questions, feel free to email Communication Director, Kristen O’Neal, at firstname.lastname@example.org.